Friday, October 31, 2008

Why Mom Drinks Margaritas Part 11

  1.  to stop me from killing my kid
  2. to stop me from ever wanting to get pregnant again
  3. to get my hubby drunk if I decide I want more kids
  4. to get through the fits that my 4 year old throws
  5. to forget about all the looks I got while carrying my 4 year old out the toy department in Target with 3 other boys following me
  6. to forget that I'm a total loser with no real accomplishments other than being a great mom to 4 kids
  7. to get to sleep without worrying about everything I need to get done tomorrow
  8. to get to sleep without worrying about everything I didn't get done that day
  9. to get  through the fact that I had to get off my ass yet again to let the dogs out, even though I have already let them out 10 other million times.
  10. to stop me from killing my puppies who have just chewed a hole in my new outdoor cushions, tracked red dirt on my white carpet and peed on the floor
  11. to get through the fact that my son has just taken off his dirty diaper and I suddenly notice that's not dirt on his face
  12. to stop me from killing my kid once I realize that he has kicked holes into his bedroom wall because he was mad that I wouldn't let him have his 5th pepsi for the day
  13. ........heck I could go on forever but I won't bore you any longer

So what's your choice of drink????? and why????

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I am right there with you...margaritas are my poison of choice.