Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween




It's almost time for my favorite holiday. I didn't do too much decorating inside or outside this year because I would rather be sewing. Not sure what we will do for Halloween. Cade wants to be a knight so I need to make him a costume and find a book that has a knight in it. Not sure what we are all going to dress up as. We probably won't decide till last minute. Well, I'm going to keep this short because I'm ready to go to bed. I will leave you with some pics of my Halloween creations.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Glad to see you back and I am enjoying the posts and pictures. The little houses are adorable. Did you use a template or a pattern?

Cocoa Dreams said...

Lacy,
No I just made them up after seeing them on a website at www.selvedge.org in one of their pdfs they have on their homepage. I just used poster board to make them.