Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Halloween Skirts



It's October and it's time for a month long celebration of my favorite holiday Halloween!! What better way to start it off than make my friends daughters some Halloween skirts. The skirts are made with Alexander Henry and Marcus Brothers Halloween prints. They all loved their skirts and boy is it fun to sew for girls!!

Where does time go? Tomorrow my little baby turns 1 and I might actually cry about it because he's my last and he's so damn cute. If I didn't already have 4 I would definately have another one but I think that it's best to stop at 4. If I hit the lottery though I might change my mind. Anyways it's late and I can't think of thing to say so I'm heading to bed but check back soon because I have another completed project to show.

No comments: