Monday, May 21, 2007

Tag! Your it!

I've been tagged by Nicole!
Here are the Rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Things about Me!

1. I'm a Gemini and get easily bored so that leads me to #2.
2. I a total Martha Stewart. I love to cook, garden, decorate, sew, crochet and knit. You name a craft or hobby and I've probably tried it at least once.
3. I have more compassion for animals than I do humans.
4. I'm a total food addict. I love most all foods and I often dream about food!
5. I love to laugh and hate to be in a bad mood.
6. I can be totally girly one minute and the next I could be wrestling with my boys.
7. I often think I can do anything to find out that I'm not quite as talented as I thought I was.
8. I'm mechanically and writing challenged!!

Who am I going to tag???? I have no freakin idea, Nicole tagged most of my online bloggers already. I will have to revisit this one.

No comments: