Monday, May 07, 2007

Baseball and Old Projects



I haven't got much sewing done the last couple of days. I have a dress in progress but the good weather and baseball season has kept me from working on it. So here's a picture of an outfit I made my girlfriend's daughter a couple weeks ago. I made it using Amy Butler's Lotus line and I didn't use a pattern for the skirt but really it's not like it's hard to make a skirt without a pattern for a little girl. What makes it hard is not having the girl to measure. So in the end it fit her sister better. I just appliqued embroidered on a plain white t-shirt to go with the skirt, using a embroidery design from Farbenmix.

1 comment:

Offshore Wife said...

The outfit is adorable and I love the embroidery design.

You have been tagged!! Visit my blog to read the rules!