Monday, November 13, 2006



I've become a Babywearer...

So I have officially become a babywearer and I love it!! I know Jeny will be excited to read this! I even made myself a pouch sling out of black fleece and a cotton one, but I'm in love with the black fleece one. Yeah, the picture is not good of me but I can't keep my eyes open for some reason.

Callin just loves the sling, everytime I put him in there he will fall asleep. I was able to sew all weekend and make a quilt top carrying him around in it. I've been carrying him in the pouch since he was born but mainly only when I'm shopping. I notice when I carry him around in the pouch half the time people don't even realize I'm carrying a baby around. It's funny because Callin is such a grunter when he is in the sling, I wonder how people don't realize that I am carrying a baby.

When I first started putting him in the sling, he looked so uncomfortable. I kept asking my friend, "do you think he's uncomfortable?" and she would reply "he would let you know if he was uncomfortable." She was right but so far I haven't heard a complaint!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Chasley, this is the first chance I've had to read your blog and it's great! I'm so glad you've made a sling that works for you. Babywearing is great! LOL... I love all the things you've made, you're an inspiration. Now I just need to get my machine in working order (or get a new one, that's my Christmas wish)...

Merry Christmas!
Jeny