Saturday, December 09, 2006




Don't you hate it when you are snapping away pictures with your digital and your getting some great shots, then you look in the screen and see that it's showing up black because the damn flash didn't come on?? Well that probably doesn't happen to many people, just stupid people like me who assume the camera is still in auto mode. Anyways this is what happened to me on Friday, I was trying to get some good shots of Callin for Christmas but I think I'm going to have to try another day when I can get someone to help me out and make sure the camera is on the right setting....well not really but it would be nice if someone could help me pose him. It would even be nicer if the sun was shining so I didn't have to depend on the flash and the red eye fixer! Can you imagine the fun I would have taking pictures of all boys....can I just say YIKES!!







I did get a cute picture of Cade acting funny, to bad his face was dirty and snotty....



3 comments:

Lacy said...

Chasley, your sweet Callin is too cute! I love the photos and Cade is getting so big. And I was just asking for some new pictures from you.

Resilient said...

Chasley

I love your blog! Your children are adorable..

Erykah said...

What beautiful pictures!!