Monday, December 15, 2008

Thrifty Under Fifty Car Mat to Go



I have to say that I stole this idea from Jamie.  She is a very talented seamstress and has allot of great ideas.  She was kind enough to post pictures of these car mats on my group.  I used Michael Miller Merryville line to make these and I ended up  getting 4 out of the scrap I had which was just under a yard.  I still have 3 more to make but I'm not sure I will have them done by today which is the end of the Thrifty Under Fifty challenge.  I think I will make a couple of small changes on the other 3 too.  The zipper needs some work and I'm thinking I might be better off to go with a flap and velcro, so it will be easier for little kids to get to.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Chasley, that turned out great. I love all your thrifty projects.