Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Schools in Session



Today was the first day of school for my boys. Chastin started 5th grade and Cole started 3rd grade. They went off to school in style and with there custom made book bags from there mommy. I made them both out of black canvas and lined them with Alexander Henry Skulls and Bones using Amy Butler's High Street Messenger bag and using an Anita Goodesign embroidery design. Now I just hope they hold up through the school year. The bags were pretty easy to make but they took me over a week because I was having problems with my sewing machine. Thankfully I turned the machine in to be serviced before I threw it out the window. It would had been hard to explain to my husband why I threw a $5000 machine out the window. Well this just going to be short and sweet, I'm beat and heading to bed.

No comments: