Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Apron from HELL!!



This has to be the apron from hell. I started working on it almost a month ago and now I know why it's taken me so long to finish because I dread sewing on it. I finally got most of the sewing done, I just have to put on the pockets and handsew the facings. I just hate it when you work on something and it's a struggle on every step. I don't know why I'm having so many problems with it because I checked out Pattern Reviews and no one seemed to have any problem with the pattern. There are several things I dislike about this pattern. The first is that the tie straps aren't double sided which would have been easy to fix but I didn't have enough material to make them double sided. Second this pattern calls for allot of handsewing which makes more work. And third I hate the way the faces show the wrong side at the neck.

No comments: