Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Screw Up.....Maybe Not?




Why is it whenever you are in a hurry, things always screw up? That is what happened to me. I've been trying to get everything in order before my hubby comes home and I wanted to have all my orders done tonight so I could play Thursday and Friday before my hubby came home. Well I might be working tomorrow to fix my mistake. A customer ordered the paris poodle burp cloth and a pillow. Well on my website it doesn't give the customer a choice of what pillow they want. When I get my orders I read the order form and I usually go back and double check it again before I do anything. Which I did this time but I didn't read over the paypal receipt and of course that is where the customer stated which pillow she wanted. Darn! Darn! Darnit! I'm praying the customer will be happy with the Eiffel Tower pillow, since it matches the Paris Poodle Burp Cloth. Now we have to wait and see!

****Guess what she loved the pillow!!!

No comments: